Yet, most aren’t. Whether you have recently had a successful start or you are running an established business, having a deep and thorough understanding of your business, your business model, and where you are going is imperative. Too often, though, entrepreneurs are so focused on the day-to-day operations and serving clients that they don’t have time or the expertise to effectively manage the company’s finances or engage in strategic planning.
Every successful business has a chief financial officer, or CFO. This position generally carries strategic level expertise in finance, capitalization, analysis, forecasting, and management. The CFO’s first mission is to create long-term value for the business and its owners. Unfortunately, most small firms don’t need a full time CFO capacity, nor can they afford one, but having access to a part-time CFO-level professional can be vital to the success of the business. CFO solutions, Inc. offers a flexible and affordable solution.
The Expertise When and Where You Need It
Our part-time, contract CFO services provide an outsourcing option for businesses who don’t require a full-time CFO in-house, but need the sophisticated analysis and advice to help position their company for success and growth. Our services are tailored to your specific requirements on a part-time, as-needed basis. Engagements can be short-term, long-term, or on a project by project basis. We deliver services you need, efficiently, effectively, and that produce results for you and your business.
Experienced and Dedicated
CFO Solution’s President, Dan Anderson, brings nearly three decades of high-level business and finance expertise, including 18 years consultancy, business, finance, turnaround, and operations leadership. Dan knows business, how to succeed, and how to fulfill your short-and long-term small business dreams.
Part of Your Team
CFO Solutions, Inc. works with business managers, owners, employees, and outside professionals seamlessly and as a team. After all, each of these shares a common goal. As part of your team, we work with you to craft a comprehensive set of solutions designed to enhance value, cash flow, grow your business, and achieve your long-term goals.
Our services can be provided to you for a little as just a few hours per week include:
- Cash Flow management and forecasting
- Budgeting, forecasting, and business models that enhance management control of operations, strategic initiatives, and fulfill your vision
- Cost reduction and working capital programs
- Business model review
- Pricing analysis and revenue generating initiatives
- Establish performance benchmarks designed to fulfill your long-term plan
- Establish reporting packages for owners
- Coach and teach very best practices
- Ongoing advisory services
Financial Reporting and Analysis – Gives you the information you need to make decisions
- Software evaluation
- Policy development for critical operational activities
- Review structure of financial statements and establish key metrics to enable better understanding of financial data
Crisis Management Services
- Analysis of early warning signs
- Turnaround strategies and execution
- Interface with key creditors
- Training and assistance on policies and procedures
- Teach and coach very best practices
- Help you extract value from employees
- Salary and benefit analysis
- Plan development and execution
- Get your management team ahead of the growth curve
- Get your company ahead of the financing curve
- Advise regarding stage one to stage two transition
In a nutshell, you go into business to make money. We can help you define you financial goals, and develop plans and strategies to ensure you make as much as you want, and that the company accrues the value that is necessary as part of your exit strategy and timeline.